LoL (League of Legends) is a free MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game. Many players consider it because it is lucrative and competitive. LoL is developed by Riot Games and every year, they organise World Championships.
The prize pool is staggering. If you want to take a slice, you should aspire to become a professional player. To qualify, you should be at least Summoner Level 30.
To help fast track your progress, here are LoL best practices to level up faster:
- Dedicate your life to LoL: although this is not like playing FIFA, still you need to dedicate your life to it if you want to be a world champion. If you want to make it as LoL professional, you need to practice – even if it means all day. Playing and grinding for hours can be boring but it is something that you have to do to improve as an individual.
- Set a daily practice routine: you need to consistently practice. With this, you need to set a practice routine. Some teams conduct 3-6 hours of scrims. Aside from practice games against other professional teams, you need to watch replays of previous scrims. This is to reflect on your mistakes and learn from them.
- Get noticed: LoL community is vast, which means getting noticed is almost impossible. However, with the right skills, you will be noticed. The only way to prove yourself is through Solo Queue. This will allow other professional players to know who you are. The key here is to look for a team that will pick you up.
- Be a team player: aside from innate talent and skill, you need to be a team player. Remember that you play, win and lose as a team. With this, team dynamics is very important. If the team dynamic is poor, even if you are the best in the world, it will not take you anywhere.
- Learn strategies: if you want to be the best, you need to do your homework. You should learn strategies so you can fine-tune your skills helping you thrive. As much as possible, you should watch streams but refrain from copying strategies without understanding the logic behind it.
- Analyse game: in a bid to prevent the same mistakes in the future, you need to analyse your own game.
Many players give up because LoL is not a game that provides immediate signs of progress. For this reason, many try to buy safe rank eloboost. This is acceptable but you have to understand that there is an inherent grind associated with it. With the right attitude and mindset, you would surely start climbing the levels faster than normal.